The Official High School Auxiliary of the North Carolina Democratic Party
The mission of the NCATD is to promote the interests of high school students and teenagers through activism and volunteering within the Democratic Party. This mission is accomplished through six core goals, as laid out in our Plan of Organization:
- To increase youth participation in the political process through involvement in our organization
- To inspire civil discourse among youth through work with the North Carolina Democratic Party
- To aid members as future American leaders through engagement in professional development
- To promote elected officials and nominees of the Democratic Party through campaign volunteering
- To serve local, state, national, and international communities through philanthropic involvement
- To promote the Democratic Party ideals through activism and lobbying of government officials
The statewide leadership of the NCATD consists of an Executive Board, an Executive Council, and an Executive Committee.
The NCATD is composed of local county chapters that act as a grassroots team and together make up the NCATD family.